This legal information sets the rules for the use of the Internet website (hereinafter, the “website”) that Innovación Tecnológica y Soluciones de Negocio, SL. (hereinafter, “Innova-tsn”) puts at the Internet users’ disposal (the “user”). The use of it entails the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice.
Innova-tsn, with registered address at Plaza Manuel Gómez Moreno 2, 15th floor, 28020 Madrid, Spain and tax ID number B-84006246, is registered in the Madrid Trade Register, Volume 20087, 8th Section, Sheet 97, Page M354517. Its means for contact are Telephone 91 5130073 and Fax 91 0252126. Website users can also contact via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Innova-tsn’s activity complies with the requirements set in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and, by extension, to the law that may enforce it, so that
- Personal data requested to users will be the strictly indispensable ones to provide them the corresponding Web services.
- The personal data provided by the user will not be assigned to any company nor be available for third parties. They will be used solely and exclusively for the purposes of their collection.
- If, for some reason, Innova-tsn needs to assign the data to a company of the group or to a third party, users will be informed of it and the corresponding consent will be requested beforehand in an appropriate manner. The details of the assignee and the purpose of the cession will be provided.
- The security levels adopted by Innova-tsn will be adequate to the data provided by the user in every case, in accordance with the GDPR or applicable regulation.
- Innova-tsn will erase or rectify the data when these are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the GDPR
- Data will be kept by Innova-tsn for the time necessary for processing the user’s petition and, if applicable, during the storage period set in the corresponding consent, although they will be immediately erased at the holder’s request.
Users of this website can exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, portability and to object in the email address email@example.com or at Innova-tsn’s postal address: Plaza Manuel Gómez Moreno 2, 15th floor, 28020 Madrid to obtain the corresponding forms. Moreover, they are entitled to lodge a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 – Madrid.