Innova-tsn’s activity meets the requirements set in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and, by extension, to the rules that develop it, so that:
- The personal data gathered from the users are those strictly necessary to provide them with the corresponding web services.
- The personal data users provide will not be assigned to any company or made available for third parties. They will be used solely and exclusively for the purposes they were gathered for.
- In the event that Innova-TSN assigned the data to any of the group’s companies or to third parties, users will be appropriately informed, providing the assignee’s data and the purpose of the assignation.
- The safety levels adopted by Innova-TSN will, in each case, suit the data provided by the users in accordance with the GDPR or law in force at that time.
- Innova-tsn will delete or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or unnecessary for the purpose intended, in accordance with the GDPR.
- Data will be indefinitely stored by Innova-tsn, unless a different storage period is indicated in the corresponding privacy notice, although they will be immediately deleted at the data subject’s request.
Users of this site can exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure and to be forgotten, restriction, portability and objection at the email address email@example.com or at Innova-tsn’s postal address: C/ Orense, 4, 28020 to obtain the corresponding forms. Moreover, they are entitled to file a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency at C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid.